INSURANCE COMPANIES TODAY FACE MANY CHALLENGES, INCLUDING SHRINKING MARGINS, REGULATORY DEMANDS, & INDUSTRY CONSOLIDATION
In addition, demands from both shareholders and internal stakeholders are requiring a thorough examination of existing business models.
In order to stay competitive, insurance companies need to transform their processes and operations, improve profitability, reduce costs, and meet the ever growing need for improved customer service. Furthermore, competitive forces among new entrants in the market are driving changes in how carriers work with their agents, brokers, and the direct channel.
As insurance companies struggle to cope with these challenges, they often find that their information systems and existing business processes hinder their efforts to improve their situation. Insurance companies must shore up their IT infrastructures and begin to look at IT as a key enabler of new business processes and transformation.
Transforming a business model is a delicate balancing act which requires visibility into business operations, new ways of dealing with old problems, and technology to support the changes in the business processes that will accompany this transformation.
Insurance companies need an information management platform that can unite all their information systems, the business processes they serve, and the knowledge workers who work with them.
THAT PLATFORM IS DYNAMIC CASE MANAGEMENT
• Enable a single point of access for customer information
• Provide intelligent workflow, document capture, and communication management for claims processing, policy management, new business, underwriting and enrollment, and fraud management
• Improve process visibility with consolidated dashboards for managers and department heads
• Feature robust, configurable workflows and business rules that support customer service, financial, and operational processes
• Offer the automated storage, retention policy management, and archiving necessary for regulatory compliance
• Integrate easily with core insurance information systems of record
WAVE INSURANCE SOLUTIONS
Retention Policy Management
Archiving for Regulatory Compliance
Are you ready to explore how Dynamic Case Management can improve customer service?